CuraMed® Acute Pain Relief*†
- SKU 34706 | 60 Liquid Gels
- SKU 34702 | 120 Liquid Gels
A Groundbreaking Formula: Small in Size… Big in Results!
When occasional pain hits suddenly, it’s called acute pain. But no matter what its name, you want relief. That’s why new CuraMed Acute Pain Relief is here: it delivers the relief you’re looking for from clinically studied botanical ingredients you can trust.*†
NEW Unique Delivery System: A Difference You will feel!
When you try these small, easy-to-swallow liquid gels, you can experience powerful pain relief like no other available.*†
CuraMed® Acute Pain Relief† features a unique delivery system that joins modern day science with time tested botanical wisdom. This new groundbreaking, clinically proven technology emulsifies powerful, clinically studied ingredients with black sesame seed oil for outstanding benefits!*
Triple-Action Pain Formula:*†
• BCM-95® Curcumin: For powerful pain relief†, BCM-95 curcumin is the most clinically studied, bioavailable curcumin in the world, with over 70 studies. It is one of the most highly regarded botanicals among researchers and active people alike for its incredible benefits.*
• BOS-10® Boswellia: Delivers up to 10 times more AKBA—a key beneficial compound—that unstandardized forms of boswellia do not contain. BOS-10 Boswellia provides comfort, mobility, and relief. Boswellia is especially helpful along pathways for pain relief that other herbs can’t match.*†
• Black Sesame Seed Oil: A time tested favorite of Ayurvedic practitioners for thousands of years. Black sesame seed oil has been traditionally used in a wide variety of formulas to aid in carrying and dispersing fat-soluble ingredients. It has also been studied for supporting a healthy inflammation response on its own.*†
^Ruptures in less than 15 minutes meeting the United States Pharmacopeia test specifications
†Occasional muscle pain or inflammation due to exercise or overuse
|Proprietary Complex||1,000 mg||**|
Black Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Seed Oil, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10®) standardized to contain ≥70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥10%, with ≤5% beta-boswellic acids.
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is turmeric essential oil important?
First, turmeric essential oil is critical to helping curcumin absorb properly for its fullest benefits. Secondly, turmeric essential oil contains compounds called turmerones that have beneficial effects of their own. Chief among turmerones – and one of the best studied – is aromatic turmerone, often abbreviated as “ar-turmerone.” Research shows that ar-turmerone has many similar attributes to curcumin, and is independently, a powerful component.*
Is there a difference between turmeric and curcumin?
Yes. Turmeric is the plant that provides curcumin. Turmeric typically contains about two to five percent curcumin, so taking an unstandardized, powdered turmeric product means that very large amounts would be required to get a beneficial amount of curcumin. Additionally, curcumin is poorly absorbed within the gastrointestinal tract. While turmeric is excellent when used as a spice, a high absorption curcumin extract, such as the clinically studied curcumin used in CuraMed Acute Pain Relief†, is a far superior choice for health benefits.*
Why black sesame seed oil? Why not use nattokinase in this product like there is in Curamin® or Curamin® Extra Strength?
Everyone experiences pain† differently. For many people, our longstanding favorites of Curamin and Curamin Extra Strength are the perfect choices. However, for anyone who has a difficult time swallowing standard capsules or tablets, the small, fast dissolving^ CuraMed Acute Pain Relief liquid gel provides another option with clinically studied ingredients. The black sesame seed oil in the formula helps deliver these ingredients and is emulsified in a new clinically proven process that makes this product unique. Black sesame seed oil has been traditionally used in a wide variety of formulas to aid in carrying and dispersing fat-soluble ingredients. It has also been studied for supporting a healthy inflammation response on its own.*†