Supports Joint Lubrication, Flexibility, and Comfort*
- SKU 20196 | 60 Capsules
Arthocin is a proprietary formula that supports joint health and cartilage formation for mobility and comfort.*
- Supports healthy cartilage structure
- Optimizes comfort and mobility in joints
- In a scientific study, Devil’s Claw extract increased hyaluronic acid synthesis in chondrocytes by 41%; hyaluronic acid is critical for joint lubrication*
- Clinically studied curcumin up 500 times stronger than turmeric for more potent biological effects^
Arthocin and Curamin® can be combined for optimal results.
|Proprietary Formula||800 mg||**|
Containing Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA ≥ 10%, with ≤ 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Devil’s Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens, Harpagophytum zeyheri) Root Extract standardized to contain ≥ 20% harpagosides
**Daily Value Not Established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
^Based on enhanced absorption of curcumin versus equivalent weight capsule of unstandardized turmeric containing 2% curcumin
Can Arthocin be taken with Curamin®?
Yes, both Arthocin and Curamin can be used together. Curamin is an excellent formula for providing immediate benefits, and Arthocin can be used long-term for daily maintenance.
Why is the boswellia in Arthocin screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid?
While most boswellic acids are associated with positive benefits, beta-boswellic acid can interfere with the beneficial activity of other compounds in boswellia. Keeping it to less than 5% greatly enhances the effectiveness of the boswellia in Arthocin.
How does the curcumin in Arthocin compare to other curcumin and turmeric products?
The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, we provide this information as a service to our customers.
- Plain curcumin compared to turmeric delivers up to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
- Our curcumin has been proven to deliver up to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
- Therefore, when compared gram per gram, our curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.
My mother-in-law loves your Curamin and Arthocin.
The Quality Cannot be Beat
— Patricia E.
Glad I finally found Curamin Extra Strength
— Rosemary B.