Clinical Essentials™ Immune* ChewableCritical Vitamins & Minerals for Optimal Immune Support*
- SKU 32906 | 60 Chewable Tablets
Clinical Essentials Immune Chewable provides the nutrients your body needs to support a strong immune system and stay healthy all year long.*
This chewable tablet features a powerful blend of carefully selected vitamins and minerals in the best forms to help nourish the foundation of your immune system for anything that comes your way.* It’s the perfect choice for anyone who has difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
Optimal Support from Premium Nutrients.*
Clinical Essentials Immune* Chewable delivers meaningful levels of vitamins and minerals in preferred forms for incredible support and strength:
- Vitamin A in the retinol form helps you get a consistent level of support for immune system strength.*
- Vitamin C is a critical component for healthy immune function.*
- Vitamin D3 is the form your body already makes, and research suggests that sufficient vitamin D levels support more robust immune systems, so this nutrient is crucial.*
- Vitamin E is more than just one compound. This formula provides the entire family of vitamin E tocopherols for its full immune-supporting potential.*
- Selenium in the yeast form included in this supplement is clinically studied and readily utilized by the body to strengthen your immune function.*
- Zinc supports white blood cell activity for immune function, supports lung capacity, and is a required nutrient for the thymus gland, a critical organ of the immune system.*
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||750 mcg (2.500 IU)||83%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and sodium ascorbate)||250 mg||278%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||62.5 mcg (2,500 IU)||313%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols)||10 mg (15 IU)||67%|
|Zinc (from zinc citrate)||15mg||136%|
|Selenium (from selenium glycinate)||60 mcg||109%|
** Daily Value (DV) Not Established
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Contains xylitol, keep away from pets.