Brain Function and Mental Clarity*
- SKU 30206 | 60 Softgels
With an intelligent combination of ingredients, CuraMed Brain supports healthy mental function, and your ability to think clearly and effectively.*
- Mental agility
- Focus and clarity
- Neural communication
- Healthy brain function
- Protection from damaging oxidative stress*
Provides the key nutrients you need to support clear thinking:
- Curcumin is a clinically studied ingredient extracted from turmeric that supports cognitive health, mental agility, and provides turmeric essential oil with turmerones for better absorption and greater benefits.*
- Vitamin D3 supports clear thinking and focus. Higher blood levels of vitamin D are associated with healthy brain function.*
- Rosemary and Sage support healthy brain enzyme activity, which in turn supports focus and clarity.*
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Proprietary Complex||600 mg||**|
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), phospholipids, Spanish Sage (Salvia lavandulifolia) Aerial Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Aerial Oil
** Daily Value (DV) not established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
BCM-95® is a registered trademark of Dolcas-Biotech, LLC.
Can CuraMed Brain be taken at any age?
Absolutely. CuraMed Brain is useful for adults of any age.
How does the clinically studied curcumin in CuraMed Brain compare to other curcumin and turmeric products?
The proper product comparison is curcumin to curcumin. However, since many companies are comparing their curcumin absorption to turmeric, we provide this information as a service to our customers.
- Plain curcumin compared to turmeric delivers up to 50 times the curcumin as the same amount of turmeric.
- The clinically studied curcumin in CuraMed Brain is enhanced with turmerones for greater absorption. It has been proven to deliver up to 10 times more curcumin into the bloodstream as the same amount of plain curcumin.
- Therefore, when compared gram per gram, this clinically studied curcumin delivers up to 10 times more curcumin than plain curcumin and up to 500 times more curcumin than that found in an equal amount of turmeric.
Why vitamin D3 and not vitamin D2 in this supplement? Does the form matter?
The form of vitamin D does matter. Because vitamin D3 is the form that our bodies synthesize, it typically has better effects than vitamin D2, which ultimately needs to be converted to the D3 form. We use vitamin D3 in CuraMed Brain because it doesn’t require this extra step.
Why use oils rather than dry extracts for the rosemary and sage?
Plant oils are many times more concentrated than dry extracts of the same botanicals. While not every herb can be successfully used as a concentrated oil in a supplement, rosemary and sage both work very well in this form.