Curamin® Extra Strength + Caffeine
Experience Safe and Effective Pain Relief*†
- SKU 41446 | 60 Tablets
You Need Relief. Curamin Extra Strength + Caffeine Delivers.
Caffeine supports a beneficial response in blood vessels and receptors in the body to help you feel relief faster.*
Curamin Extra Strength + Caffeine combines a powerful, award-winning formula with caffeine to help you feel your best.*
Effective Ingredients. Amazing Formula.
- Caffeine may be a key factor to help relieve occasional pain.*† It affects the central nervous system and targets receptors in the brain that play an important role in pain sensation.*†
- Clinically studied curcumin is combined with turmeric essential oil for enhanced absorption and provides a primary response to occasional pain due to exercise and overuse.*†
- Uniquely formulated boswellia for up to 10 times higher levels of key compounds than plain boswellia to provide better pain relief.*†
- DLPA (DL-phenylalanine) helps support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins—the “feel good” chemicals in your body.*
- Nattokinase helps promote blood flow, aiding the other ingredients in Curamin Extra Strength + Caffeine to reach all areas of the body.*
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse
|Proprietary Complex||2,706 mg||**|
DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%, with < 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin), Nattokinase
[from Arabian coffee (Coffea arabica) and Robusta coffee (Coffea canephora) beans]
** Daily Value (DV) not established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
All ingredients established in human studies for safety and effectiveness. Does not interfere with stomach, liver or kidney function.
Why include caffeine in this formula?
Caffeine has been clinically studied for its support of pain relief. It addresses the sensation of pain directly by working with receptors in the body.*†
How much caffeine is in each serving?
Each tablet only contains 50 mg. That’s about half of what you’d find in a cup of brewed coffee and about as much in a strong cup of tea. So, taking Curamin Extra Strength + Caffeine at the suggested serving sized of 3 tablets would be equivalent to about one and a half cups of coffee, or 150 mg.
What makes the boswellia in Curamin Extra Strength different from unstandardized boswellia extracts?
The boswellia in this formula is uniquely standardized to provide more AKBA - boswellia's most beneficial compound - and virtually no compounds that could interfere with herb’s benefits.
Does Nattokinase contain Vitamin K?
No. Nattokinase is an isolated and purified enzyme extract from natto (a fermented soybean food), which does not contain vitamin K.
Is there a difference between Curamin Extra Strength + Caffeine and curcumin?
Yes. Curcumin is the beneficial compound found in the turmeric plant. Curamin Extra Strength + Caffeine is the name of the product which contains clinically studied curcumin and boswellia, combined with DLPA, nattokinase, and of course, caffeine.
Is there a difference between turmeric and the curcumin in this formula?
Yes. Turmeric is the plant that provides curcumin. Turmeric typically contains about 2-5% curcumin, so taking an unstandardized, powdered turmeric product means that very large amounts would be required to get a beneficial amount of curcumin. The clinically studied curcumin in this formula is blended with turmeric essential oil for enhanced absorption and retention for greater benefits.