Our vision is simple...
to provide clinically effective nutritional supplements and remedies that improve the health of America, one person at a time. You can be one of them!
Headquartered in Green Bay, Wisconsin, EuroPharma specializes in bringing both European-tested, unique natural medicines and proprietary, custom formulations to the American consumer. EuroPharma continues to advance the science of natural health with the release of products such as Curamin®, Vectomega®, and AnxioCalm®. Our Passion Is Your Health! is more than just a motto for us. Our enthusiastic staff is truly passionate about bringing effective, proven, life-changing products to our customers.
Terry has over 45 years of experience in the health food industry as an owner of several health food stores and nutritional manufacturing companies. He has researched and developed over 400 nutritional and botanical formulations that continue to be top selling products on the market today. He is the author of two books, Seven Keys to Vibrant Health and Seven Keys to Unlimited Personal Achievement.
Terry's mission is to continue to introduce revolutionary natural products that will improve the health of America. He has accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge in the field of health and nutrition, which he shares with others through radio, podcasts, educational webinars, and personal speaking engagements. Having experienced the life-changing effect of proper nutrition, exercise, and effective natural medicines himself, he is eager to help others meet their personal and health goals as well.
Our Success Story...
- 2018 •BosMed® Intestinal Bowel Support* wins the Remedies 2018 Digestion Award for the category of Combos & Innovations
- 2018 •Sucontral D wins Supplements Award for Blood Sugar Balance*†† from Delicious Living.
- 2018 •Sucontral D wins Blood Sugar Balance*†† award from Taste for Life Magazine.
- 2017 •Propolis Extract wins Immunity Essentials Awards from Taste for Life Magazine.
- 2017 •Vitamin Retailer’s editorial staff selected Clinical OPC with Pine Bark as one of the Best New Products of 2017.
- 2017 •Terry Lemerond was honored March 10, 2017 at Natural Products Expo West with an induction into the HALL OF LEGENDS. View all 2017 inductees.
- 2017 •Our latest news? We are now an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company! Learn more about Terry’s vision of the ESOP, see our smiling faces, and get the full story.
- 2016 •A second Terry Naturally store opens in Green Bay, WI, and expansion of the EuroPharma corporate office.
- 2016 •Dr. Alexander George Panossian joins EuroPharma as the Director of Research and Science. He will also serve on the Scientific Advisory Board.
- 2015 •Supplement Pioneer Terry Lemerond receives first American Botanical Council (ABC) Champion Award
- 2015 •Curamin® by Terry Naturally Receives 22nd Award. Award was given by Delicious Living in the Pain Category*†
- 2014 •EuroPharma Launches Bacteril™ for Immune System Support*
- 2014 •WholeFoods Magazine announced that Curamin® is the winner of its annual Natural Choice Award
- 2014 •Curamin® named Taste for Life’s Essential Choice for Pain Relief*†
- 2013 •Vitamin Retailer Magazine awards Curamin® Best New Natural Remedy and Best New Specialty Herbal Awards
- 2013 •Curamin® Extra Strength awarded Delicious Living Magazine's Best New Specialty Combination Formula and Pain*† Category Awards
- 2013 •Clinically studied SagaPro® Bladder Health* now available in the US
- 2012 •Curamin® wins Best of Supplements, 5th consecutive year from Better Nutrition Magazine—Pain*† Category
- 2012 •Healthy Feet & Nerves™* wins Best New Products Award from Vitamin Retailer Magazine
- 2012 •Healthy Knees & Joints™* named Best Joint Health Product by Delicious Living Magazine for their 2012 Supplement Awards
- 2012 •Curamin® wins Essential Supplement Award from Taste for Life Magazine—Pain*† Category
- 2011 •Dr. Ajay Goel, Ph.D., and Dr. Holly Lucille, N.D., R.N., join our Scientific Advisory Board
- 2011 •Curamin® awarded 3 Vitamin Retailer's Vity Awards, in 3 separate categories, Wholefoods Natural Choice Award, and Better Nutrition's Best of Supplements Award—Pain*† Category
- 2010 •EuroPharma welcomes Jacob Teitelbaum, MD to the Scientific Advisory Board
- 2010 •Curamin® wins Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements—Pain*† Category Award for the 3rd consecutive year
- 2010 •SinuCare™ wins a Vity Award for Best New Specialty Herbal Supplement
- 2010 •AnxioFit-1®, a unique, standardized, clinically tested echinacea extract, is launched
- 2009 •Launch of Vectomega®, the first whole food, 100% salmon, phospholipid based EPA/DHA omega-3 fatty acid supplement
- 2009 • Curamin® is a Vity Award winner for Best New Natural Remedy and wins Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements—Pain*† Category Award for the 2nd year in a row
- 2008 •Terry Lemerond is the recipient of the 2008 Natural Products Association Industry Champion Award
- 2008 •Curamin® wins Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements—Pain*† Category Award
- 2007 •Got Pain?*† EuroPharma® launches Curamin®
- 2006 •Terry opens Terry Naturally®, a retail store offering the finest quality nutritional products, body care, and natural, organic foods
- 1998 •After 15 years of scientific study by researcher A.K.M. Shamsuddin M.D., Terry Lemerond introduced the breakthrough combination of IP-6 and inositol, an unprecedented immune boosting supplement*
- 1993 •Introduced Glucosamine Sulfate, providing Americans with the first clinically supported nutritional supplement for healthy joint support and creating the beginning of a $900 million dollar industry*
- 1986 •Terry introduced deglycyrrhizinated licorice, an extract widely used in Europe to support the mucosa of the stomach, to the U.S.*
- 1986 •Was the first U.S. manufacturer to produce peppermint oil in enteric-coated capsules, which allows the oil to reach the small intestine and eventually the colon, where it would be released for best results
- 1982 •Terry introduced botanical standardization to the U.S. supplement industry. A standardized product contains a consistent amount of one or more active ingredients, helping ensure consumers "get what they pay for"
- 1982 •Introduced standardized Ginkgo biloba to the U.S. market
- 1982 • Introduced milk thistle, a natural liver support supplement, to the U.S. This comes after extensive scientific review of the merits of silymarin, an extract derived from the plant*
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse.
†† Supports healthy levels already within normal range.