- HRG80™ Red Ginseng Energy wins the Women's Essential Award from Taste for Life
- Winner of 5 Vitamin Retailer Magazine Awards, including Best Supplier Provided Educational Materials! Thank you to all the health food stores who continue to support Terry Naturally® brand supplements!
- Curamin Extra Strength® selected as winner of the Supplement Essentials Award by Taste for life
- Delicious Living awards Terry Naturally® with 5 retailer and 2 consumer 2020 Supplement Awards. What a great way to start the year!
- Winner of 6 Vitamin Retailer Magazine Awards! We’re thankful every day for the support shown for Terry Naturally® brand supplements by our valued health food store retailers.
- Omega 7 Clinically Studied Sea Buckthorn is awarded the 2019 Taste For Life® Women's Essentials Award
- EuroPharma/Terry Naturally chosen winner of the Full Supplement Line Award for WholeFoods Magazine!
- Better Nutrition 2019 Best of Natural Beauty Awards: SUPPLEMENTS category included Hair Renew Formula™
- AnxioCalm® was chosen as the 2019 Delicious Living Women's Health Supplement Award Winner
- Hemp Oil™ selected winner of the Taste For Life’s Essential Award in the Endocannabinoid Support category
- Proud member of the Natural Products Association—Promoting Natural Products for Healthy Lifestyles
- Andrographis EP80™ Extra Strength awarded the 2018 Immunity Essentials Award from Taste for Life
- AnxioCalm® wins Stress Relief Award from Remedies
- Hemp Oil + Curcumin wins Best Supplement Award from Better Nutrition
- AnxioCalm® wins Taste for Life Back to School Essentials Award for Stress
- CuraMed® Breast wins Taste for Life Women’s Essential Award for breast health
- Vitamin Retailer Magazine awards 3 Terry Naturally Supplements with Vity Awards: CuraMed® for Best Selling Herbal Supplement, CuraMed® Brain for Best Selling Brain Support Formula, and Curamin® Headache Relief*^ for Best Selling Natural Headache Remedy
- EuroPharma wins Vitamin Retailer Magazine, Vity Award for Best Supplier Provided Educational Material from Vitamin Retailer
- Hair Renew wins award for Best of Natural Beauty from Better Nutrition
- BosMed® Intestinal Bowel Support* wins the Remedies 2018 Digestion Award for the category of Combos & Innovations
- Sucontral D wins Supplements Award for Blood Sugar Balance*†† from Delicious Living.
- Sucontral D wins Blood Sugar Balance*†† award from Taste for Life Magazine.<
- Propolis Extract wins Immunity Essentials Awards from Taste for Life Magazine.
- Vitamin Retailer’s editorial staff selected Clinical OPC with Pine Bark as one of the Best New Products of 2017.
- Terry Lemerond was honored March 10, 2017 at Natural Products Expo West with an induction into the HALL OF LEGENDS. View all 2017 inductees.
- Our latest news? We are now an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company! Learn more about Terry’s vision of the ESOP, see our smiling faces, and get the full story.
- A second Terry Naturally store opens in Green Bay, WI, and expansion of the EuroPharma corporate office.
- Dr. Alexander George Panossian joins EuroPharma as the Director of Research and Science. He will also serve on the Scientific Advisory Board.
- Supplement Pioneer Terry Lemerond receives first American Botanical Council (ABC) Champion Award
- Curamin® by Terry Naturally Receives 22nd Award. Award was given by Delicious Living in the Pain Category*†
- EuroPharma Launches Bacteril™ for Immune System Support*
- WholeFoods Magazine announced that Curamin® is the winner of its annual Natural Choice Award
- Curamin® named Taste for Life’s Essential Choice for Pain Relief*†
- Vitamin Retailer Magazine awards Curamin® Best New Natural Remedy and Best New Specialty Herbal Awards
- Curamin® Extra Strength awarded Delicious Living Magazine's Best New Specialty Combination Formula and Pain*† Category Awards
- Clinically studied SagaPro® Bladder Health* now available in the US
- Curamin® wins Best of Supplements, 5th consecutive year from Better Nutrition Magazine—Pain*† Category
- Healthy Feet & Nerves™* wins Best New Products Award from Vitamin Retailer Magazine
- Healthy Knees & Joints™* named Best Joint Health Product by Delicious Living Magazine for their 2012 Supplement Awards
- Curamin® wins Essential Supplement Award from Taste for Life Magazine—Pain*† Category
- Dr. Ajay Goel, Ph.D., and Dr. Holly Lucille, N.D., R.N., join our Scientific Advisory Board
- Curamin® awarded 3 Vitamin Retailer's Vity Awards, in 3 separate categories, Wholefoods Natural Choice Award, and Better Nutrition's Best of Supplements Award—Pain*† Category
- EuroPharma welcomes Jacob Teitelbaum, MD to the Scientific Advisory Board
- Curamin® wins Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements—Pain*† Category Award for the 3rd consecutive year
- SinuCare™ wins a Vity Award for Best New Specialty Herbal Supplement
- AnxioFit-1®, a unique, standardized, clinically tested echinacea extract, is launched
- Launch of Vectomega®, the first whole food, 100% salmon, phospholipid based EPA/DHA omega-3 fatty acid supplement
- Curamin® is a Vity Award winner for Best New Natural Remedy and wins Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements—Pain*† Category Award for the 2nd year in a row
- Terry Lemerond is the recipient of the 2008 Natural Products Association Industry Champion Award
- Curamin® wins Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements—Pain*† Category Award
- Got Pain?*† EuroPharma® launches Curamin®
- Terry opens Terry Naturally®, a retail store offering the finest quality nutritional products, body care, and natural, organic foods
- After 15 years of scientific study by researcher A.K.M. Shamsuddin M.D., Terry Lemerond introduced the breakthrough combination of IP-6 and inositol, an unprecedented immune boosting supplement*
- Introduced Glucosamine Sulfate, providing Americans with the first clinically supported nutritional supplement for healthy joint support and creating the beginning of a $900 million dollar industry*
- Terry introduced deglycyrrhizinated licorice, an extract widely used in Europe to support the mucosa of the stomach, to the U.S.*
- Was the first U.S. manufacturer to produce peppermint oil in enteric-coated capsules, which allows the oil to reach the small intestine and eventually the colon, where it would be released for best results
- Terry introduced botanical standardization to the U.S. supplement industry. A standardized product contains a consistent amount of one or more active ingredients, helping ensure consumers "get what they pay for"
- Introduced standardized Ginkgo biloba to the U.S. market
- Introduced milk thistle, a natural liver support supplement, to the U.S. This comes after extensive scientific review of the merits of silymarin, an extract derived from the plant*
† Occasional muscle pain due to exercise or overuse.
†† Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
^Occasional headache due to stress or fatigue.