Preserve Cartilage for Strong, Flexible Joints*
- SKU 10816 | 60 Capsules
Feel the Difference
Be Mobile is a multi-nutrient powerhouse for an active, healthy life.*
- Supports strong, flexible joints
- Preserves cartilage and collagen, the "shock absorbers" of joints*
Advanced Joint Support*
Be Mobile delivers five powerful nutrients for strong, flexible joints.*
- Type II Collagen is highly absorbable and backed by clinical research. This form makes up to 90% of the collagen in cartilage, which is vitally important for joint structure.*
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin are two effective building blocks for maintaining healthy joints.*
- Our Hyaluronic Acid Complex is clinically studied to support joint comfort and mobility so you can maintain an active lifestyle.*
- Clinically studied Boswellia supports critical pathways associated with joint comfort and flexibility.*
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%†|
|Proprietary Blend||1,740 mg||**|
Glucosamine hydrochloride, Chondroitin sulfate, Hyaluronic acid complex
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)||450 mg||**|
Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10®) standardized to contain ≥ 70% total organic
|Type II Collagen||40.5 mg||**|
** Daily Value (DV) not established †Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp).
Take 3 capsules daily. May take as 1 capsule 3 times daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Boswellia has a number of beneficial compounds, AKBA (acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid) being one of them. In fact, it supports pathways in the body that even other strong botanicals can’t match. However, unstandardized boswellia can also contain undesirable beta-boswellic acid. This formula uses a unique boswellia that is standardized to at least 10% AKBA, and virtually no beta-boswellic acid, so you get the benefits you need—and none of the compounds you don’t want.
Type II collagen occurs naturally in the body and is a major component of the cartilage in our joints, also called “articular cartilage.” Supplemental type II collagen has been clinically studied for joint support, and is available from a number of sources.* In this formula, the source of type II collagen is poultry.
While the glucosamine in Be Mobile is sourced from shrimp, the shell component – chitin – is not associated with allergies because it does not contain protein from shrimp. However, please consult your allergy specialist if you have concerns or additional questions.