Clinical Essentials® Immune*
- SKU 20076 | 60 Capsules
Clinical Essentials Immune provides the nutrients your body needs to support a strong immune system and stay healthy all year long.*
It features a powerful blend of carefully chosen forms of vitamins to help nourish the foundation of your immune system for anything that comes your way.*
Optimal Support from Premium Nutrients.*
Clinical Essentials Immune delivers meaningful levels of vitamins and minerals in preferred forms for incredible support and strength:*
- Vitamin A in the retinol form helps you get a consistent level of support for immune system strength.*
- Vitamin C is a critical component for healthy immune function.*
- Vitamin D3 is the form your body already makes, and research suggests that sufficient vitamin D levels support more robust immune systems, so this nutrient is crucial.*
- Vitamin E is more than just one compound. This formula provides the entire family of vitamin E tocopherols for its full immune-supporting potential.*
- Selenium in the yeast form included in this supplement is clinically studied and readily utilized by the body to strengthen your immune function.*
- Zinc in this formula is chelated to the amino acid glycine to help it absorb efficiently and effectively. Zinc supports white blood cell activity for immune function, healthy lung capacity, and is a required nutrient for the thymus gland, a critical organ of the immune system.*
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||750 mcg (2,500 IU)||83%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg||278%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||62.5 mcg (2,500 IU)||313%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols)||10 mg (15 IU)||67%|
|Zinc (from TRAACS™ Zinc bisglycinate chelate)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as selenium yeast)||60 mcg||109%|
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
TRAACS™ is a trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at all! Clinical Essentials Multi-Vitamin & Mineral formula is the foundation for good health, supporting bone, brain, liver, heart, kidney, lung health, and more. Clinical Essentials Immune contains the 6 vitamins and minerals that have the greatest immune-supporting activity. It is focused on immune health and can be taken in combination with Clinical Essentials Multi-Vitamin & Mineral formula, or on its own.*
A "chelate" is a bond between a mineral (often called "inorganic") and a molecule structure, called a "ligand" that helps the body absorb the mineral during digestion. The amino acid glycine makes an excellent molecule to help shephard minerals through the intestinal wall, because it is so small it can be transported directly into the cells of the body, so it can get to work right away.