Sinus, Bronchial, and Lung Support
Soothes Mucous Membranes*—Non-Drowsy
- SKU 31003 | 30 Softgels
- SKU 31006 | 60 Softgels
Dietary Supplement—Concentrated Plant Oils
SinuCare provides the soothing support of eucalyptus and myrtle to help you breathe easy. These unique botanical extracts have been shown to directly provide effective respiratory system support in part by their ability to support healthy cilia activity.*
- Goes to work immediately for results you can feel
- Does not cause drowsiness or jitteriness
- Supports both the sinus and bronchial airway passages*
- Refreshing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) has long been studied and shown to support healthy, clear sinus passages.*
- Strong Myrtle (Myrtus communis) supports a healthy respiratory environment, and provides the key compound, 1,8 cineole for effective support!*
|Proprietary Formula||320 mg||**|
Containing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) Leaf Oil with >50% 1,8 cineole, 2-15% alpha terpineol, <10% alpha pinene, and <10% limonene, Myrtle (Myrtus communis) Leaf Oil containing 20-60% alpha pinene, 15-35% 1,8 cineole and <20% limonene
**Daily Value not established.
Adults:1 to 2 softgels, up to three times daily.
Children (12-18 years old): 1 softgel, up to three times daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
Product of Belgium
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. While the concentrated plant oils of eucalyptus and myrtle are powerful, they work well when used with other supplements, including Andrographis EP80™ Extra Strength and ViraPro®.
Concentrated plant oils are not recommended for children under the age of twelve. For children ages 12-18, one softgel, three times daily is the suggested dosage. Please discuss use of any dietary supplement with your child’s healthcare practitioner.