Curamin® Headache Relief*†
Due to Occasional Stress & Fatigue*^
- SKU 11521 | 21 Tablets
With Clinically Studied Curcumin occasional headaches have finally met their match.*†
Curamin Headache Relief† combines strong ingredients from award-winning Curamin, along with additional targeted nutrients for safe, and effective relief to help you feel great again.*
Amazing Ingredients, Effective Relief!
- This clinically studied Curcumin is blended with turmeric oil containing ar-turmerone for enhanced bioavailability and is backed by over 85 published studies.*
- Magnesium supports healthy neurotransmitter activity in the brain, and clinical studies have shown it relieves occasional headaches.† The amino acid chelate included in this supplement is better absorbed for greater benefits.*
- Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized by reducing beta-boswellic acid and providing higher levels of AKBA for greater effectiveness.
- DLPA helps support the effects of endorphins and enkephalins—the “feel good” chemicals in your body.*
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be readily used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. Vitamin B6 is a factor in serotonin production and relaxation.*
View the complete Curamin product line.
†Occasional headaches due to occasional stress or fatigue
^Occasional stress and fatigue
|Total Fat||1 g||1%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.5 g||<1%†|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||90 mg||5,294%|
|Magnesium (from TRAACS™ magnesium glycinate chelate, magnesium oxide)||300 mg||71%|
|Proprietary Complex||1,650 mg||**|
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BOS-10®) standardized to contain > 70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA > 10%, with < 5% beta-boswellic acids, DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®/Curcugreen®) enhanced with turmeric essential oil and standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin)
**Daily Value not established †Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
TRAACS™ is a trademark of Albion Laboratories
Frequently Asked Questions
Take as needed for occasional headaches due to stress or fatigue.^ The ingredients in Curamin Headache Relief† are safe and effective, so you can take once a day, or three times a day – whatever your level of need requires.*
Turmeric is the plant that provides curcumin. Typically, turmeric contains about 2-5% curcumin, so taking an unstandardized, powdered turmeric product means that very large amounts would be required to get even a small amount of curcumin.
Additionally, plain curcumin extracts are poorly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. That’s why Curamin Headache Relief*† blends high-quality curcumin with turmeric oil to enhance absorption. It has up to 10 times the absorption of plain curcumin and longer blood retention time at significant levels.
While turmeric is excellent when used as a spice, the enhanced bioavailable curcumin extract used in Curamin Headache Relief*† is a better choice for health benefits.