Thyroid Care™* Plus
Iodine and L-tyrosine
Supports Thyroid and Complete Metabolic Function*
- SKU 13416 | 60 Capsules
When your thyroid needs ultimate support, Thyroid Care Plus delivers.*
How well your thyroid functions depends on many factors: age, the environment, and your family history, just to name a few.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in thyroid support, Thyroid Care* Plus can make a dramatic difference. It provides ingredients that help support the thyroid in creating hormones for optimal health.*
Thyroid Care* Plus features the nutrients the thyroid needs for:
- Daily Energy
- Healthy Metabolism
- Lustrous Hair
- Healthy Hormone Balance††
- Healthy Weight Management†
- Immune Health*
Premium fuel for the thyroid.
Thyroid Care Plus is a single supplement that supplies the fuel for your body’s metabolic and energy system.*
- Iodine in three forms, including potassium iodide, sodium iodide, and molecular iodine for thyroid hormone synthesis, which in turn supports a healthy metabolism, lustrous hair, and healthy hormone balance.*††
- L-tyrosine, an amino acid required to create the thyroid hormone thyroxine, supports mental well-being and daily energy.*
- Selenium is a key mineral that supports the conversion of T4 into the active thyroid hormone, T3. It works with iodine and L-tyrosine to protect the thyroid from the risk of oxidative stress and damage. Selenium is what makes Thyroid Care Plus different – it is a mineral most abundantly found in the thyroid, and a critical ingredient for proper thyroid function.* Selenium may reduce the risk of certain cancers. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
† In conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regimen
††Supports healthy levels already within normal range.
|Iodine||30,000 mcg (30 mg)||20,000%|
(from potassium iodide 14,644 mcg, sodium iodide 14,644 mcg, molecular iodine [from kelp] 712 mcg)
(as selenium yeast)(Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
**Daily Value not established
Do not use if trying to conceive, pregnant, or nursing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Iodine is one of the most important minerals for healthy cellular and metabolic function.*
In fact, iodine is so important that it was put into table salt to help prevent goiters and iodine insufficiency. However, Americans are eating less refined table salt, and levels of iodine in other foods are diminishing with changes in soil and agricultural practices. There is less iodine in the American diet than there was just 50 years ago. Additionally, certain toxic minerals “compete” with iodine. As we are exposed to greater levels of chlorine, bromine (bromide) and fluoride, the body requires more iodine for ongoing detoxification.*
Tyrosine is an amino acid. Tyrosine (also called “L-tyrosine”) is the precursor for the formation of the thyroid hormones thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3), as well as epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine. In addition to thyroid hormone support, supplemental tyrosine has been found to be beneficial for mood, stress relief^, and mental function.*
Like iodine, selenium is a key mineral for good health – especially for the thyroid. It helps convert thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) into the active form, triiodothyronine (T3). Adding selenium to the formula helps cover an even broader spectrum of support for the metabolic, immune, and energy functions and demands of the thyroid.*